BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

BLOOD PASSIO N NIET

30.12.13

PASSAGE/NO Empty Words For Me

PASSAGE/NO Empty Words For Me (Please Please Please)

We, since we live as ghosts in two parallel worlds,
Our virtual words are stupid
Words in rotten air.These words, delude us, ourselves for a liar-life
I'm not a virtual machine at the service of stupid people
I'm a virtual machine when I want to be just alone. And I think.I laugh.I breath.
I fuck your useless, loving words, because they are, lies in your mind
If you are able, fuck my life
Fuck my wife, my Son, my Dad, my
Mom, my Brother, my Lover that I didn't
Fuck my life
Our virtual words are stupid

I don't live here anymore


This is a PASSAGE


The spirit is made to measure for the Saints

The flesh is made to measure for the people
The spirit and the body, are made to measure for humans

I'm.(Bad & Good)

PARDON MY HEART
(Nniet Brovdi: Short story, Ghost Performer, Ghost Human, Words, Images, shots, electronics Acustic Mute-Music-Sound)


Niente Vuote Parole Per Me

Noi, da quando viviamo come fantasmi in due mondi paralleli

Le nostre, sono stupide parole-virtuali
Parole nella putrida aria. Queste parole ci illudono per una falsa-vita
Io non sono una macchina virtuale al servizio degli stupidi
Io sono una macchina virtuale quando voglio stare solo. E io penso. Io rido. Io respiro.
Io fotto le tue inutili, amorevoli parole, perché sono bugie nella tua mente
Se tu sei capace, fotti la mia vita
Fotti mia moglie, mio padre, mia madre, mio fratello, l'amore che non ho
Fotti la mia vita
Le nostre, sono stupide parole virtuali

Io non vivo più qui Questo è un PASSAGGIO


Lo Spirito è fatto a misura per i Santi

La carne è fatta a misura per gli uomini
Lo Spirito e il Corpo, sono fatti a misura per gli umani
Io (Buono & cattivo)
PARDON MY HEART


No comments:

Post a Comment